A defence of the measures of the present administration [electronic resource] : being an impartial answer to what has been objected against it : in a letter to --.
- London : Printed for J. Peele, 1731.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1727-1760.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- 1727-1760.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 06910.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|