A true and exact inventory of all and singular the lands, tenements, and hereditaments, goods, chattels, debts, and personal estate whatsoever, which Richard Woolley was seized or possessed of [electronic resource] : or intituled unto in his own right ... upon the first day of January, in the year of Our Lord one thousand seven hundred and thirty ... .
- [England? : s.n.], 1732 (London : S. Buckley)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Woolley, Richard, soap-maker -- Estate.
Charitable Corporation (London, England).
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 07008.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Woolley, Richard, soap-maker.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|