A sermon preached in the cathedral church of St. Paul, London, on ... June 2, 1796 [electronic resource] : being the time of the yearly meeting of the children educated in the charity-schools in and about the cities of London and Westminster / by George Isaac Huntingford ; to which is annexed, An account of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge.
- Other Title:
- Account of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge
- London : Printed by A. Rivington, 1796.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Huntingford, George Isaac, 1748-1832 -- Sermons.
Christian education -- Sermons.
Charity-schools -- Great Britain.
Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge (Great Britain) -- Rules and practice.
- "Published at the request of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge and the trustees of the several schools"
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 16803.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge (Great Britain).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|