Money answers all things, or, An essay to make money sufficiently plentiful amongst all ranks of people, and increase our foreign and domestick trade [electronic resource] : fill the empty houses with inhabitants, encourage the marriage state ... and, in a great measure, prevent giving long credit, and making bad debts in trade ... and also to reduce the national debts, and ease the taxes / by Jacob Vanderlint ...
- Other Title:
- Essay to make money sufficiently plentiful amongst all ranks of people, and increase our foreign and domestick trade
- London : Printed for T. Cox, 1734.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Finance -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Social conditions.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 07227.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|