An account of the quantities of sugar, rum, cotton, cocoa, indigo, ginger, aloes, and other goods, imported into the several ports of Great Britain, from the British Sugar Colonies [electronic resource] : from christmas 1786 to christmas 1787 inclusive; with duties of customs payable on each article.
- [S.l. : s.n. ; 1790]
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Sugar trade -- West Indies -- Statistics.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- West Indies -- Statistics.
West Indies -- Commerce -- Great Britain -- Statistics.
- Signed and dated: "Thomas Irving, Inspector General of the Exports and Imports of Great Britain, Custom House, March 16th, 1788."
"1." -- Endorsement.
" Pursuant to an order of the Honourable House of Commons ... Ordered to be printed 24th March 1789."-- Endorsement.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 13831.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|