The way to be wise and wealthy, or, The excellency of industry and frugality [electronic resource] : recommended in particular to the gentleman, the scholar, the soldier, the trader, the sailor, the artificer, and the husbandman.
- Other Title:
- Excellency of industry and frugality
- London : Printed and sold by J. Wilford, 1736.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Conduct of life -- Early works to 1800.
- Earlier 1716 ed. has author statement: by Mr. J.S.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 07337.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|