A short historical account of London-bridge [electronic resource] : with a proposition for a new stone-bridge at Westminster : as also an account of some remarkable stone-bridges abroad, and what the best authors have said and directed concerning the methods of building them : illustrated with proper cuts, in a letter to the Right Honourable the members of Parliament for the city and liberty of Westminster / by Nicholas Hawksmoor.
- London : Printed for J. Wilcox, 1736.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Westminster Bridge (London, England)
London Bridge (London, England)
Bridges, Stone -- England -- London.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 07414.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|