An impartial enquiry into the present state of the British distillery [electronic resource] : plainly demonstrating the evil consequences of imposing any additional duties on British spirits ...
- London : Printed for J. Roberts, 1736.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Distilling industries -- Great Britain.
Brewing industry -- Great Britain.
Alcoholic beverages -- Taxation -- Great Britain.
- "And that all the real disorders and immoralities justly complained of effectually in the method of retailing them may be effectually remedied by a proper regulation in the home-consumption of this manufacture without the total prohibition of it. Wherein also the manifest absurdities and gross impositions on the publick contained in a printed pamphlet ... ."
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 07387.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|