A general treatise of naval trade and commerce [electronic resource] : as founded on the laws and statutes of this realm : containing the following heads, viz. ... .
- In the Savoy [London] : Printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling (assigns of E. Soyer) for E. Symon and J. Crokatt, 1738-1739.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Maritime law -- Great Britain.
Customary law -- Great Britain.
Customs administration -- Great Britain.
Trading companies -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commerce.
- Each v. has separate t.p. and index.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 07587.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|