Some considerations on the laws which incapacitate the Roman Catholicks of Ireland from purchasing lands, from taking long or beneficial leases, and from lending money on real securities [electronic resource] / humbly inscribed to the impartial world by ----- Esq.
- [London] ; Dublin : R. Amey, 1740.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Right of property -- Ireland.
Catholics -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Ireland.
Land tenure -- Law and legislation -- Ireland.
Real property -- Ireland.
- Originally published under title: Some considerations on the laws which incapacitate papists from purchasing lands. Cf. NUC pre-1956.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 07750.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|