The manufacturer's assistant [electronic resource] : showing the nett cost of the pound and spyndle of cotton yarn at any discount from one and a fourth to sixty per cent, by two and a half, and at every number from five to two hundred and twenty ...
- Other Title:
- Manufacturer, salesman & merchant's assistant
- Glasgow : Printed for J. Dymock, 1798-1799.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Cotton manufacture -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Cotton yarn -- Rates.
- Dedication signed: James Dymock.
Vol. 2 has title: Manufacturer, salesman & merchant's assistant.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 17285.4.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|