Considerations upon the state of public affairs in the year MDCCXCVIII. Part the third, The domestic state and general policy of Great Britain [electronic resource].
- London : Printed for F. and C. Rivington : J. Hatchard, 1798.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
First Coalition, War of the, 1792-1797.
Anglo-French War, 1793-1802.
- Attributed to Richard Bentley.--NUC pre-1956.
Part I entitled: France; part II entitled: Upon the instructions of His Majesty's plenipotentiary at Lille, and the indemnity of Great Britain at the peace.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 17426.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|