Valor beneficiorum ecclesiasticorum in Hibernia, or, The first-fruits of all the ecclesiastical benefices in the kingdom of Ireland, as taxed in the king's books [electronic resource] : with an account shewing how this royal fund vested in trustees, hath hitherto been disposed of.
- Other Title:
- First-fruits of all the ecclesiastical benefices in the kingdom of Ireland, as taxed in the king's books
- Dublin : Printed for E. Exshaw, 1741.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Benefices, Ecclesiastical -- Ireland.
Taxation -- Ireland.
Church of Ireland.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 07862.7.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|