The country builder's estimator, or, The architect's companion [electronic resource] : for estimating of new buildings, or repairing of old ... also, a new method to shew what light is proper for any room, and the proportion that the windows, chimnies, and funnels ought to have by a universal rule : to which is added, several new tables, (never before published) for the valuing of oak, or any other timber that is squared and cut to any scantling or size fit for building / by William Salmon.
- Other Title:
- Country builder's estimator
- 6th ed. / carefully rev. and corr., with many large additions and alterations interspersed throughout the whole by E. Hoppus.
- London : Printed for Stanley Crowder, 1758.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Building -- Estimates.
Buildings -- Specifications.
House construction -- Great Britain -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Contractors -- Great Britain.
- Includes index.
Running title: Builder's companion.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 09352.8.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Hoppus, E. (Edward), d. 1739.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|