Considerations on lowering the value of gold coins, within the province of the Massachusetts-Bay [electronic resource].
- [S.l.] : Sold next to the prison in Queen-Street, 
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Devaluation of currency -- Massachusetts.
Gold coins -- Law and legislation.
Finance, Public -- Massachusetts.
- Published by Edes & Gill--Cf. Evans, Amer. bibl., v. 3, p. 443.
A reply to T. Hutchinson's "Projection for lowering the value of gold coins, within the province of Massachusetts-Bay", which is prefixed: p. 3-8.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 09779.1.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Hutchinson, Thomas, 1711-1780.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|