A Mirrour for the rulers of the people [electronic resource] : in which are contained several miscellaneous pieces, adapted to the times : necessary to be read by men of all ranks and degrees, as it treats of matters of the greatest importance to the public : to which are added some proposals for the speedy lessening the national debt, and a few pertinent queries.
- London : Printed for the author, and sold by C.G. Seyffert [and 4 others], 1761.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Debts, Public -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
Great Britain -- Social conditions -- 18th century.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 09692.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|