Great Britain's deplorable state, and the hardship of the tax on houses and lands [electronic resource] : shewed from her past conduct, present debts, and great taxes : in which what is offer'd in a pamphlet, intitled, Considerations upon a reduction of the land-tax, as far as it would still load houses and lands, is fully examin'd and disprov'd : humbly offered to the serious thoughts of all independent and dependent Westminister, and all other electors / by a country gentleman.
- Other Title:
- Deplorable state, and the hardship of the tax on houses and lands
- London : Printed for J. Fuller, [1749?]
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Debts, Public -- Great Britain.
Land value taxation -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 08426.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|