The new London method of arithmetick [electronic resource] : containing plainer and shorter rules for decyphering than any ever yet published : with an appendix, shewing how to keep a book of household expences, necessary for all families : there is also added, (which was never published before) the rule how to multiply several figures by several, the produce of which shall be in one line only / by John Halliday.
- London : Printed for J. Davidson, 1749.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Arithmetic -- Early works to 1900.
Business mathematics -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 08427.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|