A representation of the state of the trade of Ireland [electronic resource] : laid before the House of Lords of England, on Tuesday the 10th of April, 1750, on occasion of a bill before that House, for laying a duty on Irish sail cloth imported into Great-Britain.
- The 2nd ed.
- Dublin : Printed for G. Faulkner and J. Esdall, 1750.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Textile fabrics -- Ireland.
Tariff on textile fabrics -- Great Britain.
Ireland -- Commerce.
Great Britain -- Commercial policy.
- Attributed to John Perceval, Earl of Egmont in NUC pre-1956.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 08473.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|