The works of Sir William Temple, bart [electronic resource] : in two volumes.
- London : Printed for T. Woodward ... [et al.], 1750.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Temple, William, Sir, 1628-1699.
Netherlands -- Description and travel.
Europe -- Politics and government -- 1648-1789.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- 1660-1688.
Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714.
- vol. 1. The life and character of Sir William Temple, written by a particular friend [his sister, Lady Martha Giffard]. Observations upon the United Provinces of the Netherlands. Miscellanea. Memoirs, the third part, from the peace concluded 1679 to the time of the author's retirement from publick business. Memoirs of what past in Christendom from the war begun 1672, to the peace concluded 1679
v. 2. Letters / written by Sir William Temple, bart., and other ministers of state, both at home and abroad. Letters to the King, the Prince of Orange, the chief ministers of state, and other persons, publish'd by Jonathan Swift. An introduction to the history of England.
- Each v. and work has special t.p.
Preface to Memoirs, the third part, signed: Jonathan Swift. He is also compiler of letters he published in v. 2.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 08477.4.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745.
- Giffard, Martha, Lady, 1638-1722. Life and character of Sir William Temple.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|