Britannia's gold-mine, or, The herring-fishery for ever [electronic resource] : a new ballad, to the tune of, There was a jovial beggar, &c. : sung at Draper's-Hall, by the Anti-Gallicans ... .
- Other Title:
- Britannia's gold-mine
Herring-fishery for ever
Flourish the herring-fishery!
- The 2nd ed., to which is added, another new ballad, on the same subject.
- London : Printed for W. Owen, 1750.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Atlantic herring fisheries -- Great Britain.
Fisheries -- Great Britain.
- Attributed to John Lockman by Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
Title of 2nd ballad: Flourish the herring fishery!; to the tune of O the charming month of May! &c.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 08488.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|