The farmers harvest companion [electronic resource] : containing, a table, shewing the area, or content of any cant, or piece of land ... also, a table, shewing the charge of workmanship of any quantity of land, from one perch to an acre ... designed chiefly for the use of farmers and husbandmen in harvest ... / by Tho. Jarvis.
- The 2nd ed., with the addition of a table, shewing the value of any number of perches from one perch to forty, and from fifteen shillings per acre to fifteen pounds, to every five shillings ... .
- Canterbury : Printed and sold by J. Abree, 1750.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Measurement -- Conversion tables.
Agriculture -- Early works to 1800.
Agriculture -- Great Britain.
- Chiefly tables relative to land measurement.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 08498.5.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|