The Schemers scrutiny [electronic resource] : containing, I. serious considerations on the several high duties, &c. seriously considered, II. the merchant of London's scheme to prevent the running of Irish wools to France, examined, III. an undermine to Mr. Thomas Lowndes's intended countermine, IV. a short state of the case of the smuggling of our wool to France.
- London : Printed for J. Roberts, 1746.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Wool industry -- Great Britain.
Tariff -- Great Britain.
Tariff on wool -- Great Britain.
Ireland -- Commerce.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 08224.1.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|