An essay on the causes of the declne [sic] of the foreign trade [electronic resource] : consequently of the value of the lands of Britain, and on the means to restore both : begun in the year 1739 / by Sir Matthew Decker.
- The 4th ed., to which is added, Serious considerations on the several high duties which the nation in general, (as well as it's trade in particular) labours under, &c.
- [Ireland? : s.n.], 1751 (Dublin : G. Faulkner)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain -- Commercial policy.
Great Britain -- Economic conditions.
Debts, Public -- Great Britain.
Taxation -- Great Britain.
Tariff -- Great Britain.
- Also attributed to William Richardson. Cf. NUC pre-1956.
"Serious considerations on the several high duties ..." has separate t.p. and pagination.
Publisher's advertisements (6 p.) at end.
Also filmed as item no. 8623.6.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 08623.6.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Richardson, William, political economist.
- Decker, Matthew, Sir, 1679-1749. Serious considerations on the several high duties which the nation in general, (as well as it's trade in particular) labours under, &c.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|