An essay on the national debt, and national capital, or, The account truly stated, debtor and creditor [electronic resource] : wherein is shewn, that the former is but a diminutive part of the latter, and a practicable scheme exhibited, whereby the whole may, with great facility, be paid off, at once, exclusive of the aid of the sinking fund, and without any diminution of the present revenues of the crown, or annual expences of the people / by Andrew Hooke.
- Other Title:
- Account truly stated, debtor and creditor
- The 2nd ed., with additions ...
- London : Printed for W. Owen, 1751.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Debts, Public -- Great Britain.
Finance, Public -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 08632.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|