An examination of the commercial principles of the late negotiation between Great Britain and France in MDCCLXI [electronic resource] : in which the system of that negotiation with regard to our colonies and commerce is considered.
- 2nd ed.
- London : Printed for R. and J. Dodsley, 1762.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Anglo-French War, 1755-1763 -- Treaties.
Great Britain -- Commercial policy.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- Commerce.
- Attributed to Wm. Burke--Cf. DNB and Goldsmiths' Library.
Errata on verso of half-title.
This edition includes a postscript on British commerce with Pennsylvania and Guadeloupe.
Doubtfully attributed to E. Burke by Sabin and British Museum Cat.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 09764.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|