Thoughts on the pernicious consequences of borrowing money [electronic resource] : with a proposal for raising a supply for the current service : and also for taking off part of our present load of taxes : to which are added, some estimates to shew the advantages that would arise from an equal land-tax : and also, a method proposed, for discharging the national debt.
- 2nd ed. with great additions.
- London : Printed for T. Payne, 1759.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Finance, Public -- Great Britain -- History -- 1688-1815.
Debts, Public -- Great Britain.
Taxation -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Economic conditions -- 18th century.
- Attributed to J. Perceval--Cf. NUC pre-1956.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 09508.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|