Two tracts on the benefit of registering deeds in England [electronic resource].
- London : Printed for J. Worrall, 1756.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Great Britain.
- I. The draught of an act for county registers / by the Lord Commissioiners Whitlocke and Lisle, Lord Chief Baron Lane, &c.
II. A treatise shewing how useful, safe, reasonable and beneficial the inrolling and registering of all conveyances of lands may be to the inhabitants of this kingdom / by Sir Matthew Hale.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law Library.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 09103.3.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Whitlocke, Bulstrode, 1605-1675 or 6.
Hale, Matthew, Sir, 1609-1676.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|