A detection of the false reasons and facts, contained in the five letters, entitled Reasons for keeping Guadaloupe at a peace, preferable to Canada, from a gentleman in Guadaloupe to his friend in London [electronic resource] : in which the advantages of both conquests are fairly and impartially stated and compared / by a member of Parliament.
- London : Printed for T. Hope, 1761.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Reasons for keeping Guadaloupe at a peace, preferable to Canada.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1755-1763.
Seven Years' War, 1756-1763.
- Reproduction of original from New York Public Library.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 09657.1-2.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|