Mr. Holwell's refutation of a letter from certain gentlemen of the Council at Bengal, to the Honourable the Secret Committee [electronic resource] : serving as a supplement to his address to the proprietors of East-India stock.
- Other Title:
- Refutation of a letter from certain gentlemen of the Council at Bengal, to the Honourable the Secret Committee
- 1st ed.
- London : Printed for T. Becket and P.A. De Hondt, 1764.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- East India Company -- Political activity.
East India Company -- Management.
Bengal (India) -- Politics and government.
India -- History -- 18th century.
- Signed, p. 35: J.Z. Holwell.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 09993.4.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Holwell, J. Z. (John Zephaniah), 1711-1798.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|