The Linen-merchant and manufacturer's complete assistant [electronic resource] : containing I. M'Morn's tables ... II. correct set of flax tables ... III. tables calculated for sail cloth ... IV. yarn tables ... V. tables of exchange or commission : VI. warping tables : VII. a table of the weight and length necessary for the different numbers of sail cloth : VIII. income tables, &c.
- Dundee : Printed by J. Chalmers, for W. Chalmers, [1767?]
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Linen industry -- Scotland.
Linen industry -- Weights and measures -- Tables.
- There is a note of authentication signed in ms., 'Jas. Chalmers' (the printer).
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 10305.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|