An account of the revenue and national debt of Ireland [electronic resource] : with some observations on the late bill for paying off the national debt : in which is contained, a speech to the Parliament of Henry, Lord Viscount Sidney, lord lieutenant in the year 1692, as also an order of council, and several resolutions of the House of Commons, extracted from their journals, parallel to the present juncture of affairs in the kingdom.
- London : Printed for H. Carpenter, 1754.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Debts, Public -- Ireland.
Finance, Public -- Ireland.
Ireland. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Attributed to David Bindon in NUC pre-1956.
Originally published under title: Observations relative to the late bill for paying off the residue of the national debt. Cf. NUC pre-1956.
Publisher's advertisements (1 p.) at end.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 08932.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Bindon, David, d. 1760.
- Romney, Henry Sidney, Earl of, 1641-1704. Speech of His Excellency Henry Lord Sydney, lord lieutenant of Ireland ... October 5, 1692.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|