Too many children left behind [electronic resource] : the U.S. achievement gap in comparative perspective / Bruce Bradbury, Miles Corak, Jane Waldfogel, & Elizabeth Washbrook.
- New York : Russell Sage Foundation, .
1 online resource (xvii, 205 pages.)
- Children -- Social conditions.
Poor children -- United States.
Education -- United States.
List of tables and figures
The meaning and measurement of equal opportunity
Resources for children
Gaps at school entry
Gaps in the school years
Diverging progress through school
What the U.S. can do to reduce the SES gap in achievement
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. New York Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1932 Fund.
- Corak, Miles.
Class of 1932 Fund.
- 9781610448482 (electronic bk.)
1610448480 (electronic bk.)
9780871540249 (pbk. : alk. paper)
087154024X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.