The fable of the bees, or, Private vices, public benefits [electronic resource] : with an essay on charity and charity-schools, and a search into the nature of society : to which is added, a vindication of the book from the aspersions contained in a presentment of the grand jury of Middlesex, and an abusive letter to Lord C.
- Other Title:
- Private vices, public benefits
- The 9th ed.
- Edinburgh : Printed for W. Gray and W. Peter, 1755.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Attributed to Bernard Mandeville in NUC pre-1956.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 08997.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|