The grievances of the American colonies candidly examined [electronic resource].
- London : Reprinted for J. Almon, 1766.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Attributed to Stephen Hopkins.--NUC pre-1956.
"Printed by authority, at Providence, in Rhode-Island"
Last page misnumbered.
Title of 1st ed. published in 1765: The rights of colonies examined.
Reproduction of original from Seligman Collection, Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Columbia University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 10211.2.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|