Memorials of the British Consul and Factory, at Lisbon, to His Majesty's ambassador at that court [electronic resource] : and the secretaries of state of this kingdom.
- London : Printed for J. Wilkie, 1766.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- Portugal.
Portugal -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Portugal.
Brazil -- Commerce.
- The Earl of Kinnoull identified as ambassador on p. 1 and Sir Henry Frankland identified as consul-general on p. 67.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 10196.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Frankland, Henry, Sir.
Kinnoull, Thomas Hay, Earl of, 1710-1787.
British Factory (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|