Substance of the speech of the Right Honourable Charles James Fox [electronic resource] : on Monday, November 1, 1783 : upon a motion for the commitment of the bill for "vesting the affairs of the East-India Company in the hands of certain commissioners, for the benefit of the proprietors, and of the public.".
- London : Printed for J. Debrett, 1783.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- East India Company -- Management.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 12437.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|