Letters concerning the trade and manufactures of Scotland [electronic resource] : particularly the woolen and linen manufactures : humbly submitted to the consideration of the Honourable Convention of the Royal Boroughs of Scotland / by David Loch.
- Edinburgh : Printed for the author, 1774.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Wool industry -- Scotland.
Linen industry -- Scotland.
Manufactures -- Scotland.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 11103.6.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Convention of Royal Burghs (Scotland)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|