An abstract of the hereditary revenue and additional duties for two years [electronic resource] : with the expense of management, drawbacks, premiums, &c. from Lady-day, 1781 to Lady-day, 1783.
- [Ireland? : s.n.], 1783 (Dublin : A.B. King)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Finance -- Ireland.
Tariff -- Ireland.
- At head of title: Accountant-General's Office. No. I.
Signed: Tho. Burgh, Compt'r and Acc. 'Gen'.
Printed by order of the House of Commons, given by: Edm. Sex. Pery, Speaker.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 12490.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Pery, Edmund Sexton, Viscount, 1719-1806.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|