State of a re-insurance underwritten by Mr. Charles Baring, merchant, for Sir John Duntze [electronic resource] : with the particulars of an intended reference in Exeter : collected from the original papers, and submitted to the candour of the public.
- [England? : s.n.], 1783 (Exeter : B. Thorn and son)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Duntze, John, Sir, ca. 1735-1795.
Reinsurance -- Great Britain.
- Attributed to Sir John Duntze in NUC pre-1956.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 12508.5.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Baring, Charles.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|