An abstract of the Act of Parliament made in the fourteenth year of the reign of His present Majesty King George III, intitled, An Act for the Further and Better Regulation of Buildings and Party-Walls, and for the More Effectually Preventing Mischief by Fire, within the Cities of London, and Westminster ... [electronic resource] : calculated, for the use of builders, and workmen in general / by John Matthews.
- London : Printed for the author, by W. Strahan and M. Woodfall, 1774.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Building laws -- Great Britain.
Fire prevention -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
Construction industry -- Fires and fire prevention -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 11128.4.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Matthews, John, b. 1748.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|