A treatise on carriages [electronic resource] : comprehending coaches, chariots, phaetons, curricles, whiskeys, &c. : together with their proper harness ... / by William Felton.
- London : Printed for and sold by the author, 1794.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Carriage and wagon making.
Carriages and carts -- Design and construction.
Harness making and trade.
- Filmed from the copy at the Beinecke Library; copy imperfect: v. 1, p. 62-63 and v. 2 lacking.
Reproduction of original from Beinecke Library, Yale University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 16091.4-1.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|