The advantages of an alliance with the Great Mogul [electronic resource] : in which are principally considered three points of the highest importance to the British nation : I. the immediate preservation and future prosperity of the East India Company, II. the legal acquisition of an immense revenue to Great Britain, III. the promoting of a vast increase in the exports of British manufactures / by John Morrison, Esq, general and commander in chief of the Great Mogul's forces ...
- London : Printed for T. Cadell [and 3 others], 1775.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Shāh ʻĀlam, Emperor of Hindustan, 1728-1806.
East India Company -- Political activity.
Mogul Empire -- History -- 18th century.
India -- Politics and government.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 11103.7.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|