A letter to the author of a pamphlet, intituled, An enquiry into some things that concern Scotland, containing some remarks upon a certain book, lately published by a certain author, who, certainly, is not a true friend to his country [electronic resource].
- [England? : s.n.], 1734 (London : J.P.)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Scotland -- Politics and government -- 1689-1745.
Manufactures -- Scotland.
- Signed: J. Linnendraper [pseudonym].
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 07185.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|