The acts made in the first Parliament of our most high and dread soveraigne Charles ... [electronic resource] : holden by himselfe, present in person, with his three estates, at Edinburgh, upon the twentie eight day of Iune, Anno Domini 1633.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Acts : 1633)
- Other Title:
- First Parliament of King Charles
- Edinburgh : Printed by Robert Young ..., 1633.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Law -- Scotland.
- Running title: The first Parliament of King Charles.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00644.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|