A Short and true relation concerning the soap-business [electronic resource] : containing the severall patents, proclamations, orders, whereby the soape-makers of London, and other His Majesties subjects, were damnified, by the gentlemen that were the patentees for soape at Westminster, with the particular proceedings concerning the same.
- London : Printed for Nicholas Bourne ..., 1641.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Soap trade -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00724.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|