Cherokee animal tales. / Edited with an introd. by George F. Scheer. Illustrated by Robert Frankenberg.
- Standardized Title:
- [ Myths of the Cherokee. Selections.]
- New York, Holiday House, .
79 p. illus. 23 cm.
- Cherokee Indians -- Legends.
Animals, Legends and stories of.
- Thirteen stories from the campfire lore of the Cherokee which the Indians say originated in the age when man and animal spoke the same language. Includes a brief history of the Cherokee in America.
- Selected from Myths of the Cherokee, by J. Mooney.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|