Presidential leadership in the Americas since independence / by Guy Burton and Ted Goertzel.
- Lanham, Maryland : Lexington Books, 
xix, 271 pages ; 24 cm
- Executive power -- Latin America -- History.
Executive power -- United States -- History.
Political leadership -- Latin America -- History.
Political leadership -- United States -- History.
Presidents -- Latin America -- History.
Presidents -- United States -- History.
Latin America -- Politics and government.
United States -- Politics and government.
Politics and government.
- Making sense of presidential leadership
Identifying the outstanding leaders of the Americas
Historical eras and political regimes in eight American republics
Leadership in the wars of independence and their aftermath
Presidential leadership and national consolidation
Presidential leadership in the era of state development
Presidential leadership in the era of neoliberal globalization
Conclusion : the transformational presidents of the Americas.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Goertzel, Ted George, author.
- Other format:
- Online version: Burton, Guy, author. Presidential leadership in the Americas since independence
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|