Moranifesto / Caitlin Moran.
- Standardized Title:
- Essays. Selections
- First U.S. edition.
- New York : Harper Perennial, 
xiv, 329 pages ; 23 cm
- Moran, Caitlin, 1975-.
Moran, Caitlin, 1975 -- -Anecdotes.
Celebrities -- Anecdotes.
Women journalists -- England -- Anecdotes.
Journalists -- England -- Anecdotes.
Great Britain -- Social conditions -- 21st century -- Humor.
Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 21st century -- Anecdotes.
Manners and customs.
- Local subjects:
- Women journalists -- England -- Anecdotes. (search)
Journalists -- England -- Anecdotes. (search)
Great Britain -- Social conditions -- 21st century -- Humor. (search)
- This is Caitlin Moran's engaging and amusing rallying call for our times. Combining the best of her recent columns with lots of new writing unique to this book, Caitlin deals with topics as pressing and diverse as 1980s swearing, benefits, boarding schools and why the internet is like a drunken toddler.
- The twenty-first century, where we live
- Moran, Caitlin, 1975- No one wants to go out.
Moran, Caitlin, 1975- I can't stop listening to "Get Lucky."
Moran, Caitlin, 1975- In defense of hipsters.
Moran, Caitlin, 1975- I am hungover again.
Moran, Caitlin, 1975- I don't know what to do when I'm alone.
Moran, Caitlin, 1975- Printers are evil.
Moran, Caitlin, 1975- Exact amount of famous I am: 35 percent.
Moran, Caitlin, 1975- All the different ways I have annoyed famous people.
Moran, Caitlin, 1975- TV review: Shakespeare and David Bowie--England's beautiful boys.
Moran, Caitlin, 1975- Why we cheered in the street when Margaret Thatcher died.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|