Mergers, acquisitions, and corporate restructurings / Patrick A. Gaughan.
- Sixth edition.
- Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, 2015.
- Wiley corporate F & A series
Wiley corporate F & A series
xii, 670 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Consolidation and merger of corporations.
Consolidation and merger of corporations
- "Corporate restructurings are an indispensable tool in building a new generation of re-engineered companies with the power and resources to compete on a global playing field. Written from a practical and historical perspective, Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, Fourth Edition carefully analyzes the strategies and motives that inspire M & As, the laws and rules that govern the field, as well as the offensive and defensive techniques of hostile acquisitions"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edward Giera and Kimberly Hirschman Fund.
- Edward Giera and Kimberly Hirschman Fund.
- Other format:
- Online version: Gaughan, Patrick A. Mergers, acquisitions, and corporate restructurings.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|